Saturday 9 January 2016

Conceptulising Environments using Photoshop

So, I've been following a Digital Tutor's course in Photoshop....literally starting from scratch.
I am self taught in Photoshop, so this 88 (!) lesson module has been very thorough!

I've also studied a course on conceptulising....
Concept visuals are something that I find very appealing...I've been playing around in Photoshop CC creating multiple layers, Overlays and maniuplating reference images to create concept landscapes.

Drawing inspiration from Game of Thrones, Lord of the Rings and Hogwarts, I am aiming to create a concept visual, painted and created in Photoshop, of a Scottish mystical landscape...
here are my intial concept images - I've been setting a timer each image takes about 20 seconds to create,
I am finding that fast timings, including life drawing poses of 1 minute, very useful in keeping the ideas very fluid.
















No comments:

Post a Comment