Thursday 4 May 2017

Macro shots ideas

Great run through of my updated Previs, showing the scene shots in sequence and rough mock ups of how the CG elements work with the footage. I wanted Sean to take a look, before I show the rough edit to Phillip Vaughan next week, so that I have all the info/tips/solutions to any potential problems in place, before I show Phillip the rough edit (pre-animation and comp)

Sean pointed me towards this film by Thomas Hogben, with reference to macro shots; so that the ice men's world is clearly different in appearance to the 'real' scale of the world that my character inhabits, Sean suggested that I have all the ice men, water droplets etc to be macro shot. Malcolm Finnie also suggested that where I have branches with dripping ice, I could actually film these in my back garden, rather that animating drops in Maya.
Next step will be to research some macro images as backgrounds, that can be blurred etc in After Effects.

LIGHT AND SIGHT - An Interpretation Of Light from Thomas Hogben on Vimeo.




No comments:

Post a Comment