Friday 12 February 2016

Continuing reflective practice

Reflecting on Practice...

Enjoyed the exercise yesterday...
We worked in pairs and the objective was to tell the other person about our research project....they then presented our research summary and ideas to the group.

Good lesson in communication!
I omitted to ask or mention my methodology (despite having it written in an abstract!!) so another good reminder of providing ALL the information succinctly.

I was asked a direct question about my final project during this communication and reflective exercise.

Why ice?

Interesting that this process forces me to bring my unconscious influences and ideas to the conscious awareness....

Why ice?
It's a great physical metaphor to represent the emotional journey of the project - a solid frozen state, which can melt and transform into something that brings growth and opportunity...

No comments:

Post a Comment